http://www.emailcashpro.com

Sunday, August 06, 2006

tralalalla dance class todae was BAAADDDDDDD...with a capital BBAAAADDDDD..


SIGHS. maybe im just not cut out to be a dancer. or a sitar player. or a student. arghies. i think im cut out to be a waitress. at least i got many good comments whilst doing tt. siiiighhhhhhhhhhh.

aniweis kinda silent war going on in my house now. dad vs the maid.

dad's really pissed with her, cuz supposedly the washing machine is spoilt and "who else uses the machine but her??". and he's really pissed cuz its just been slightly over 2 yrs since they bought e VERY EXPENSIVE washin machine..so he was complainin to me in e car, on e way to dance..and i was just noddin my head..partly happy that i have an alliane against e maid, and partly guilty cuz i know SOMEONE ELSE (grandm*) who also bangs the washin machine door damn hard and opens it whilst its in e middle of washin n presses all e buttons in hope tt sth will set it on..ah sighs. oh wells.

my maid is gettin really irritating tho..she just places my things everywhere!!! argh!! okies those who dun have a maid and are currently cursing me for complainin abt some1 to clean up after me, pls read e following

1. we only have e maid for my grandma. she needs someone to look after her 24/7. we are barely getting by paying her monthly levy and pay.
2. she watches more tv than me. i am NOT exxagerating.
3. i do better housework than her. and ppl who know me well, will know that e only housework i do is. erm. extremely minimal.
4. she's become super lazy these few mths, not doin all her work, making me pick after her, n purposely ignoring my grandma's shouts.

okies back to my rants. she is putting me things everywhere!!! argh n really pissing me off. when i tell her to stop cleanin my room, she grumbles under her breadth that if she doesnt, e room will look like a pig sty.

HELLO. ITS MY ROOM OK! WHETHER IT LOOKS LIKE A PIG STY OR A HORSE STABLE IS MY PROBLEM!

srgesjkfhdjgkhfdghjfdlhgjfd. *pissed.* aniweis since my mum is practically announcing the following everywhere..i mite as well tell u guys..

my elder sis is preggie again!!! yay!!!!!!!!!

she's abt 2.5 mths preggie now.and getting fatter and fatter. wahahah. so all u guys there who are kannu-ing my sis (yes u shanker and thinesh), pls note. she is PREGNANT.

im so excited. i hope its a boy. so i can have a nephew AND a niece. and it'd be nice to have a boy in e family. like finally. hahaha

arhm tmrw got driving. time to get another dose from my instructor. these days im only getting dose. from dance teacher. from sitar teacher. from driving instructor. SIGH. bad bad month.

anwieis he whose absence i was basking in is no longer! seems like we will be baskin in his absence forever. sunitha and i are too saddened. we cant believe the end alreadi came. sigh. we din even get to say a proper goodbye..am waiting till i can see him again. ooooh hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-er.

pearl's bdae suprise went well! and i even had a spa at her place. lol. it was good spendin time with those girls, tho it'd been more complete with gra and rae. oh wells. cant wait for rae's party on e 26th! wooooot

finally, thanga vettai is over. i cant take all e shouting. gives me a heart attack each time she says "SARIYANA PADHIL!! 5 GRAMM THANGAM YEDUTHUKONGAE!!!"

my goodness. she has a bigger throat than me!

finally e home comp is repaired! weee..brought it down to simlim toddae..got it repaired for 80 bucks. it's pretty ok, as i was thinkin it'd take over a few hundred to get it rite..now FINALLY sangithah can stop using my lappie. speakin of which, my darlin ibook is getting dirtier n dirtier. no more white, more like beige. yucks. anwieis im gonna get a nice cover for my darling. now tt i got a pretty big bag which can hold it, time to get it a cover. im deciding but cant. some help pls! CLICK CLICK CLICK!

ANIWEIS do check out my links page yar, got a new banner to help shanker out. CLICK on that too!!! aniweis shanks, thanks for helpin me out with my *lunch* nightmare. ahahha. sounds stupid i know, but it was damn disturbin. lol.

okies im off to sleep earlie. (right). have big plans to wake up earli, go for a run, then go for driving. like that will ever happen *snigger*

KaLa Had Some Curry @ 9:38 PM |


Image hosting by Photobucket



prezzzieeeessss

About Me

 

The Spices

 

The Other Chappatis

Curry Talk

Curry Wisdom

You Don't Stop Laughing Because You Grow Old.
You Grow Old Because You Stop Laughing.

 

Curry History

September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
September 2007

Designed and Created by: Hajira E-Mail Me BlogskinsBlogger • Thanks to Getty Images