http://www.emailcashpro.com

Friday, June 02, 2006

okies im tired..had a long day todae...driving, almost knocked into a lorry (wad's new), met jo for lunch, came back, went out for tuition again, and just came back ard 11ish..sigh..tmre mornin got sitar, then got work from, 3 BLOODY PM TO 2 BLOODY AM! sighhhhhhhhhhhh...

so i burnt my hand at work ydae.

stupid hot tea poured down my whole hand..and i couldnt just drop e G.L.A.S.S on e floor so i had to hold on to e scalding hot cup and tea till i found a table..sigh..just made it worse..argh...

damn pain!!!!!! i almost wanted to cry, but cannot lose face..hahahaha. aniweis xiaojie n roy were being so sweet n finding antiseptic cream for me n all (but they did try to trick me by giving me UHU glue instead. grrrr..

aniweis there's a ring of redness surrounding my hand now..RING OF FIRE.WOOGOO.

ydae was Sangithah's birthdae, and we got her a black motorola v3 razr!!!! argh she's such a pig..jump from a no-colour, black n white nokia 8310 to that phone! argh such a big jump...sighhh..

okies here's more pics...YENJAI!

kalp's bdae party!! she looked sooo pretty!!! *she's e one in purple dress*

seriiiii and miruna..wow been so long since i last saw seri, she;s e same ol girl, just a little toned down..

here's archana, naz and seri.. me and miss archana..oh the fun we used to have, taking e bus to and from school..

sigh going to e party made me really miss crescent..sigh, it is THE best school i ever went to..without any doubt, taught me some pretty good lessons, and gave me the greatest friends i could ever ask for..fond memories..great teachers..wonderful food..hehehe..and just plain, wonderful

"the day when we must part, may Crescent remain in our hearts...."

ok nostalagic moment.sobsob.

anwieiisss more pics!!!!

these are of some photos of e gathering at my uncle's place..was to celebrate my periyamma and mum;s bdae..i love my family la..they are e best...thru better and definately worse, they're always there. also, great gossips! hahaha muacks!!

here's niran, kathi and me surrounding a very confused mr vijaya kumaran (kathi's dad)

cuz actually e 3 of us wanted to take alone, but they say cannot take pic with 3 ppl, so we just grabbed my uncle sitting on e chair n posed. hehe.

this wonderful beautiful artistic shot was taken by ME!

the 2 birthdae "GIRLS" (old girls...) my mum's sister and my mum..so colour co-ordinated

again, tuition teacher n student...


OKIES COMING UP NEXT.........

danceeeeeee photos..pls be prepared for opera make-up...

GROUP SHOT ...no1..so pretty riteeeeee..in case u cant recognise me, im second from left...beside e TALL yoges..

not so pretty..lol...i think im talking to my mum..she was askin me for an extra ticket for cuzin kathiyayini...

a very shaky pic of yoges and me, which looks cool in black and white..wahahha..

husband and wife..lol..its me and miss sunitha nair..


okies IM TIRED! GOOD NITE!

KaLa Had Some Curry @ 12:27 AM |


Image hosting by Photobucket



prezzzieeeessss

About Me

 

The Spices

 

The Other Chappatis

Curry Talk

Curry Wisdom

You Don't Stop Laughing Because You Grow Old.
You Grow Old Because You Stop Laughing.

 

Curry History

September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
September 2007

Designed and Created by: Hajira E-Mail Me BlogskinsBlogger • Thanks to Getty Images