http://www.emailcashpro.com

Thursday, June 29, 2006

not in the best of moods..things seem to be going downhill since yesterday..

at first i thought it was all set...i`m having 3 tuition assignments now, would most prob be getting one more..and with this 4 assigments, i would be getting about $700 and would be all set..

then when i call the prospective assignment, the mum told me she's still considering and will let me know in a few days time (READ : I DUN THINK SOOOOOOOOOO), and i was telling myself..its ok about $400 is fine too..just nice to pay my bills and set aside some each mth for my bdae celebration..then one of my current tutee sms-es me to tell me she will be stoppin tuition this mth due to financial difficulties..

ARGH!!!! that brings me down to slightly more than $200. which is not enuf!!!

arghh..its barely enuf to pay my phone + internet + instalments for camera bills..i still have my sitar class fees, bus pass, AND savings..shit la..which means i have to go back to ebie till i find another assignment..or more like..IF i find another assignment..

i mean, i really miss ebie and all, but it is REALLY time for me to stop..if i dun stop now, i never will..and i will tell myself i'll only work one dae..which would be perfect..but because im so DAMN NICE, my mouth will automatically say "YES" when jingyi asks me if i can work more, cuz there's not enuf ppl..and it will soon become 2, maybe 3 days..then it'd be back to square 1..

argh..i really wish e prospective student calls back..then it'd be just nice..

*pls pls pls pls plsssssssssssss*

oh wells, back to my office..im seriously just rotting..and will be rotting for another hour or so till my colleagues come back from lunch..i attempted downloading MSN and some grey's anatomy episodes..but e 1920s state of the computer here is not supporting it..i am already over the moon that it supports INTERNET EXPLORER!

nice and quiet over here..contrary to my post a few days ago, i doubt they will extend my stay..i've already completed everything im supposed to do..i dunno if its because im efficient or they're just giving me brainless bimbo work..but i think e girl who was tempin before me was quite erm..suitable for that sorta work..cuz they always seem so suprised when i hand back the files saying im done..or when i say im done with the calling/faxing..wonder how long the other girl took to do that..but its really brainless stuff..i really dunno why u have to have at least A levels to do this..sigh..

AH! they all came back..why so eaaarliiii..aniweis i asked them if they have anythin for me to do and they said no..so i'm slackin with a reason : LACK OF WORK.

there's this damn catchy song playin on e radio now..its a tamilan song..not e typical sort tt i listen to but i like it.CATCHY CATCHY. goes sth like "gamma karaiyilae umma kodukave summa ne velluthu katthu" then e chorus goes "uuvaaa uvaa uvaaa voo uvaaa uvaa uvaaa uuu (x2) gamma gammma gammaaa"

ok i looked like i typed nonsense but its really catchy!! like some village song..i likeeee..like those 70s songs..but it came out just recently (i think)

yay i just did some work! i think ive never been so happy to do work!

OH MY they playin one of my fav songs! "nam thamna nam tham nam tham nam tha nam tham..sangeetha jaathi mullai kanna villai" wow i love this song..kamal hassan was just wonderful..and i love e movie Salangai Oli..one of my all-time favourite..its a classic..actually to tell u e truth, when i was very younger, i hated to go to dance class..my mum would practically drag me there every Sunday morning..i hated it..it was horrible, everyone in class was mean and spiteful, i had no friends, we danced mainly folk dances, which i have nth against, but nth to do with bharathanatiyam, and i was just becoming a teenager, so was very conscious of my body and refused to dance..but after watching Salangai Oli, i think i was determined to learn e dance, and finally enrolled in Nritralaya..

*round of applause*

alrite long enuf post..shall go rot around more..its only 4 now..2.5 hours more before i run out of here..and then still got 2 more tuition. one of which is my last. sobsob.

KaLa Had Some Curry @ 2:29 PM |


Image hosting by Photobucket



prezzzieeeessss

About Me

 

The Spices

 

The Other Chappatis

Curry Talk

Curry Wisdom

You Don't Stop Laughing Because You Grow Old.
You Grow Old Because You Stop Laughing.

 

Curry History

September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
September 2007

Designed and Created by: Hajira E-Mail Me BlogskinsBlogger • Thanks to Getty Images