http://www.emailcashpro.com

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

i am just so sick of M.U.G.G.I.N.G

no matter how hard i study throughout the sem, how come i cant seem to remember any shit i supposedly studied. well e only good thing is i have my own notes, so dun have to go "flipping" thruu e notes again..sigh..

i just cant wait. 11 more days. well technically since its wed..10...

t.e.n

10
PATTHU
SUPULOH

sigh...i alreadi have soooo many plans for wad im gg to do after exams.

1. R.E.S.T. meaning, no more muggling till 3 am. no more waking up earli to meet my fellow nerds to study. no more mugging thru e day, stiffling myself up in e library, only going out for lunch and dinner.

instead, im gg to watch tv and endless vcds till 3 am, wake up to meet my fellow nerds to HAVE FUN, going out/sleep thru the day, going out for lunch and dinner. wheeeeeee. OF COURSE, catch up on my sleeeep!

2. meet all my frens..malz, NERDS (not for studying pls), sunitha, naz, meenal, logaaiss, thash, thinesh, shanker (yeah u owe me e coffee thingee), yoges, my elder sis, my cuzins, and all those other ppl i have been neglecting..im so sorrie i still laus u all.. MUACKS..

3. s.h.o.p!!!! WELL was supposed to do that in KL..but hmm..change of plans..sadly..aniweis, now we're thinkin of JB! YAY!

4. go for a holliiddaaeeeeeeeee.. who wants to go? thinkin of either msia or thailand. both also abit unsafe but waddahell. u know im serious u know, if any of u wanna go, pls do tell me ks...we can all go together! eoohooo!

5. sadly find a job as mum doesnt believe in giving me pocket money when i do not go to school.sobsob. and i have to find some way to pay my bills AND start saving up for my 21st bdae bash...hehehehe..and im really sick of workin at ebie. i mean its good as a part time job, but as a full time for 3 mths...i will go MAD. so pls ppl, any lobang, yeah im such a nice girl rite...hint hint hint.

6. spend time with vik. ive been neglecting e poor thing..and our 3rd year (gasp) anniv is comin up next week n i dun even think i can meet him then cuz i have a paper ard that time..sigh..so mean of me..but it has to be done..and its good he understands n haven been bugging me to meet him..that's one thing i love abt him. :)

7. CLEAN UP MY ROOM! its in such a freakin mess. im gonna throw out all my notes (after confirmin my results tt i have indeed passed everything n tht there's no need for me to retake any modules), arrange my stuff, throw out my make-up which is growin stuff and arrange n throw more stuff.

BTW, I ARRANGED MY EARRINGS IN SUCH A PRETTY WA!!! ooooHHH its sooooo prettyyyy!!! I would take a pic n show u guys but my mum's keepin my mem. cards cuz she wants to print her paris photos, so maybe another time. but aniweis, i have managed to hang ALLL my earrings in such a pretty and yet cheap way. awww im so proud of myself. sobsob. btw i have like 49 pairs of earrings. lol. not counting all e broken/1 sided ones. wahahahahaha i can really start a shop la...lol...

8. PAINT MY ROOM! i wanna paint the whole room a BRIIIGGHHTTTT pink with swirls everywhere...like HUGE BIG swirls, maybe i shd just paint my room as a swirl..HMMMMMMmmmm..

OH GOSH I SOUND LIKE A 14 YEAR OLD!

9. do wadeva stuff i cant be affording to do now..sigh...


aniweis, on a different note altogether...

first i was angry, now i am just sad and dissapointed. sad that our YEARS of friendship is about to be dissolved away, just like that. dissapointed that no care was taken to find out what was the truth and what was not, sad that something which was supposed to be fun could have resulted in such angry reactions and words, dissapointed that we all cant seem to see what is blatantly in front of our eyes, and sad because i know it won't go back to what it was before.

sigh.6 years down e road.just like that.

KaLa Had Some Curry @ 12:31 AM |


Image hosting by Photobucket



prezzzieeeessss

About Me

 

The Spices

 

The Other Chappatis

Curry Talk

Curry Wisdom

You Don't Stop Laughing Because You Grow Old.
You Grow Old Because You Stop Laughing.

 

Curry History

September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
September 2007

Designed and Created by: Hajira E-Mail Me BlogskinsBlogger • Thanks to Getty Images