http://www.emailcashpro.com

Sunday, August 21, 2005

sigh.just ended dance class.on e bus on e way home. No, unfortunately, I dun have any free wireless connection here..just typin on my word pad, gonna transfer later.

am alone todae, sangithah didn’t come cuz she got exam tmrw, said she wanna study, but I doubt she’s doin tt. Prob watching tv. yoges is sick.

Aniwei I like being alone. Got ma ipod to accompany me, love e bus ride, tho its long, I get dropped off just one block away from e house, and almost get guaranteed a seat as I get on before e busy Chinatown area. Can enjoy e nice ride home. If I take mrt, as I usually do when yoges is ard, it will be very crowded, and we haf to fight for seats(literally). Furthermore, the mrt station is abt a 15 mins walk away from our dance class, and from e mrt station, another 10 mins plus walk back home. The bus stop is just behind e temple, abt 2 mins walk. Hmmmm, why do I still bother to take mrt? Well I guess that’s e pull of friendship. Yoges takes its all e way to boon lay, so me n sis go along as a sort of accompanianment. Also, its more fun as yoges and us wld be gossipin abt ppl, commentin abt class n just doin plain silly stuff.

aniwei, back to dance class. Todae was super tiring as well, after class, when I took off my shawl n looked into e mirror, I cld act see the outline of my bra! That’s how much I perspired! My stomach area n shoulders were drenched! I think my teacher was reali serious last week when she said she’s gonna up e pace of class. We did a total of 4 dances todae! Usually we jut do 1 old dance as a sorta warm up and concentrate on learnin e new dance e rest of e lesson. But todae, we had 3 warmup dances!!! And each dance we did many many times. I know it doesn’t sound tiring to u guys, but trust me, it is…esp my most hated dance, jadiswaram! Its so tiring! Need so much stamina, a lot of fast n tiring steps..sigh..

next week onwards must tie dance saree to class alr, cant wear Punjabi suits anymore.sobsob. oh well its good in a way. Whenever we wear dance sarees for rehersal we all feel so uncomfortable, thinking its gonna drop any moment cuz we’re not used to it. Now if we use it every week, we wun be uncomfortable..

but tying it is another prob. Sigh. So troublesome.

ah fingers freezing in e bus. So cold!! Todae rainy day somemore, even worse..wow im alr at bukit merah. Din even see e time go by..guess I’ll be home soon..

vik’s going for e national day rally todae. He shd be there by now. Met him for a short short while at clementi before comin for class. He was wearin long formal panks n a beige long sleeved shirt. Lol he looked so formal! The only other time I saw him like tt was at one of his fren;’s wedding. Even then, his shirt was tucked out. Now it was tucked in! he looked so, old..lol not old as in 50 pluss but old as in his age, 24. Lol. Quite a shocker to see him like tt, considerin his fav outfit is t shirt wif berms, sandals n a cap. Hahaha

wow am alr going past Queensway. That’s fast. Its only been abt 20 mins since I took e bus, and I took it all e way at waterloo street, near tekka! Wow,hmm maybe I shd reconsider takin e bus more often. I think it shd be able to reach home by 6 50 max. if I take train, I’ll only reach home at ard 720…lol….ok fingers reali freezing. Cant type much. byeeeeeeeeee

KaLa Had Some Curry @ 10:17 PM |


Image hosting by Photobucket



prezzzieeeessss

About Me

 

The Spices

 

The Other Chappatis

Curry Talk

Curry Wisdom

You Don't Stop Laughing Because You Grow Old.
You Grow Old Because You Stop Laughing.

 

Curry History

September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
September 2007

Designed and Created by: Hajira E-Mail Me BlogskinsBlogger • Thanks to Getty Images