http://www.emailcashpro.com

Thursday, November 20, 2003

okok FIRSTLY! i haf to do sth..not cuz u reminded me ah maran..cuz ive been wantin to do it fer a long time..but my comp went down AGAIN n i finally managed to come online

*clears throat* ahem ahem
i, kala devi d/o santha kumar, would like to thank the following ppl for their contributions..without which mr vikneshwaran aka my bf's bdae celebrations wouldnt have gone well..

1) thinesh, naveen and thash fer accompanyin me to queensway..huntin e whole place down..n bargainin fer e jersey n the imprints.. :)

2)joey n jc fer helpin me wif da plane..reali..thanks ALOT! :)

3) my whole class fer helpin me here n there wif everythin..wif da plane..etc etc :)

4) bailuuuu fer helpin me wash e jersey...thanks dearie! :)

5) my younger sis n my mummy (yes my mummy!) fer hyelpin me abit wif da plane n paintin of da box :)

6)sameema! she reali helped ALOT! from shoppin wif me at spotlight to accompanyin me on fridae afternoon n all and comin wif me to collect the jersey and all :)

7) ganesh..this ass actually came wif sameema to harbour front n queensway n all..hahaha.. ah well..i think i kinda threatened him..ahaha..oh well its the tot that counts :)

8) LOGAISWARAN! logz helped me go shoppin shoppin fer all the last min stuff n listenend to me whinin n all..reali thanks alot logz! :)

9) reshma fer lendin me da wine glasses tho she had a paper the next dae :)

10) ok this person deserves the biggest thanks...MARAN! haha yes yes he came up wif the wine by da beach idea n helped me thru alot n even gave me ideas on wad restaurants to go n wad wine to get n all..n he was the mastermind of e fruits as dessert wiuf whipped cream n everything..THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! :) (HAPPY NOT??)

ah well..also thanks to everyone else who has helpedd meee..thankew thankew..sighh..i feel like as if his bdae was one bigggg show or sth..lol..oh well..wad are frens fer eh??

ok good news time!! i got the job at pasta mania!! woohoo!! todae was the trainin dae..got my uniform n all..i look like a freakin bumblebee man..hahaha..yellow birite yellow top n black berms wif cap n all..ive been posted to e scotts outlet so all muz come visit visit me k!!

trainin was rather dry..but quite ok la..juz sat there fer like 6 hrs untill pantat sakit..but we got paid fer it as well..so its ok :)

oh there's this cute guy! hikal..he's posted to scotts too! and we clicked quite easily.. he was like seatin opp me n we kept on havin eye contact and laffin at this other gurl who was like super enthu abt da job..n then we kept laffin at all the lame stuff together n complainin to each othe abt our burnin butts..lol..then he was complainin abt his berms n i was complainin abt mine..woo..fun time comin soon ya? hahaha aikz dun worrie..vik dearie is ma love..he's juz ya know..part of my social circle..need to keep it expandin all e time aight? hehe :P

oh vik was so sweet todae..he suprised me by comin down to raffles place (where my trainin was held) to come meet me after ma trainin! and it was like 8 alreadi..i think he was there from 7 or sth..so sweet rite..hehehe.. :P ah well ok i think this entry is like 5 essays long..hahah..see ya guys! :P

KaLa Had Some Curry @ 11:46 PM |


Image hosting by Photobucket



prezzzieeeessss

About Me

 

The Spices

 

The Other Chappatis

Curry Talk

Curry Wisdom

You Don't Stop Laughing Because You Grow Old.
You Grow Old Because You Stop Laughing.

 

Curry History

September 2003
October 2003
November 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
July 2007
September 2007

Designed and Created by: Hajira E-Mail Me BlogskinsBlogger • Thanks to Getty Images